Monday 20 April 2015

Walkies

Good Evening Peeps.

This is my second card for Lili of the Valley's Design Collective


 I have used:-

7" x 7" white card blank
Image from the My Best Friend art pad mounted on lilac card
Background paper from the Timeless Victorian paper pad
Leaves die cut from Turquoise paper in the Antebellum Paper Pad using Susan's Garden dies from Sizzix
Birthday stamp from Set 43 -Statements Fabulous, stamped onto shrink plastic

Silver pearlescent paper cut with Marianne Branch Die
Pennant Border die by Taylored Expressions
Letter stamps from MSE
Petaloo fabric flowers
Buttons, gems, netting and raffia from my stash

 Hope you are having a lovely evening.
Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty

Sue said...

Katrina, this is a lovely card, I really like the way you have put such pretty paper and flowers together with the buttons and embellishments...
Sue...xxx