Thursday 7 May 2015

Butterfly Heart

Hello lovely peeps, hope you are all well.

Before I show you my second LOTV card for May, I'd just like to tell you about the current special offer on their website. There's 15% off selected products, including the Perfect Pair paper pad that I made my door hanger with.



So, onto my card. Sorry the picture is a bit dark, we haven't seen much of the sun here lately!


I covered a 5.25" square card base with a paper from the Antebellum paper pad (which is also included in the offer) then tied some ribbon around the spine of the card.
I used some low-tack tape to temporarily attach a heart die to the front of the card, then filled the space with butterflies. These were cut with another paper from the Antebellum pad and an Impression Obsessions die. I folded each one around my pokey tool and dipped the centres into some PVA glue.

 I stamped 'with love' from the Handwritten Phrases set with Versamark and sprinkled on white embossing powder before heat-setting.

There is a 'for you' tag in the Sentiment Tags set but I decided that the font from the Sentiments to fit scroll set matched better. So I took the 'for you' from the scroll set and stamped it inside the blank tag from the Christmas Sentiment Tags set. I don't half make life difficult for myself sometimes :D

Well, that's all from me for now, I'm going to be a good girl and go do my arm exercises.
Katrina x

No comments: