Friday 17 March 2017

Sticky Notes for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps, and welcome to my new email subscriber :o)


Just popping in to show you how I made a little sticky note holder with Leonie's new Typography collection.

To make the cover I cut a piece of card down to 8cm by 17.5cm and scored it at 8cm from either end.


Tape ribbon to the inside of each end


and cover the ribbon with 8cm squares of card (no, you're not seeing things, I changed my mind and used Kraft card at this point)



Tape down the sticky note pad to the inside


To decorate the cover I coloured some Sheena stamping card with Distress Inks


then die-cut lots of letters using the Typography dies and glued them on. I used the waste from some letters also.


I trimmed around the edges and then inked over the top of the white letters.


 I finished off with a flower and leaf stamped with the Fly Free stamp set


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 (to come)

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

it's wonderful!
have a great day!

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, that's so pretty and handy too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carole Pollard said...

Thanks for sharing this fab idea it looks brilliant Love and hugs Carole x