Friday 9 June 2017

Hey There for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps


I have another card from Leonie's TV shows to share today.

First I made the card background by sprinkling Violet, Purple and Rose Red Brusho powders onto some watercolour card and spritzing them with lots of water


For the top layer I arranged all of the heart dies from the Lots of Love set onto a magnetic sheet and ran them through my Ebosser with white card.


I stamped one of the text stamps in the Hey There Dreamer set with Black Memento ink all over the card and scribbled outlines around each heart aperture with a black fineliner pen.


I glued the Brusho background to an A5 landscape card and then attached the stamped card over the top with 3D foam pads.


The main sentiment is also from the Hey There Dreamer set, which I stamped onto a rectangle of white card and then drew on a black border. I covered the back with strong double-side tape and attached a length of black fibres all the way around.


If you like these stamps and dies then you might want to catch Leonie's shows on Hochanda on Thursday 15th June at 10am and 3pm. Just saying :o)

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!

Anne said...

This is a bit different Katrina, I love it so thanks as always for the instructions. I'm having fun with Brushos at the moment, amazing product.
Have a good weekend

Anne xx