Wednesday 22 October 2014

Yum Yum

Afternoon Peeps.
 
 
Thought I'd share a Christmas card with you.
These great Christmas Pudding stamps are by Woodware.
 
I stamped them onto circles of card and coloured them in with Promarkers.
 
Christmas Pudding...
 
 Going once ...
 
Going twice ...
 
Gone! 
 
 
Images that tell a 'story' like this are ideal for waterfall cards.
 
Because they're on circles rather than squares you can see part of the mechanism, so I made that out of the same card that I made the background from.
  
 
 
Staying with the pudding theme, I went the whole hog and made a pudding shaped card.
I started by cutting a circle shape from an 8"x8" card.
 
I covered the bottom half with Kraft card. It has been coloured with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and the 'fruit' is different sized circles drawn with red and brown Promarkers.
 
The top half is covered with white card which has been run through a snowflake embossing folder, which I then cut to look like dripping icing.
 
 
It's finished off with red buttons and some holly
(made with green core-dinations card and a sizzix die).
 

 
And now I'm hungry...
 

No comments: