Saturday 16 May 2015

Joy Cards

Evening Peeps.
Hope you are all well.

As I hinted on Wednesday, we did Joy Fold cards at club on Thursday evening.
Thank you to Suzanne for running it this time. She was feeling shy and didn't want to show her card, but here is the card that Mandi made. Isn't it sweet?



And this is the one I made at club:-


I used papers from the Prima Botanicals 6"x6" pad
thin white card
'Happy' die from Memory Box
Branch die by Marianne
Bird shape cut on my Craft Robo
Papermania flower punch
white pearls


I also had an idea for another one on Thursday but didn't have time to do much of it. It's got a lot more decoration inside because I wanted three panels but I managed to finish it today

 

Here's a better view of the outside

and here's the inside

For this card I used 
Country Gent and Enchantment 8 x 8 Paper Pads, all from Lili of the Valley
Kraft card
Watercolour card and Whispers pens
Die'sire icicles die for the grass
Victorian Picket Fence die from Cheery Lynn Design 
Letters cut on my Craft Robo


OH has kindly got our tea ready, so I'll leave you for now.
Enjoy your evening,
Katrina x

2 comments:

Sue said...

WOW, Katrina, what a genius idea for a trio of cards...The are gorgeous and I love your designs.
Sue...xxx

Brawny x said...

All are absolutely fabulous x