Monday 13 July 2015

Walk the Plank

Avast me hearties. 


I've been making cards with the Lili of the Valley Art Pads this week to speed up my card making a little.  It's not been entirely successful since I've only done four cards in two days :) but I'm having fun, and my mojo is being enticed back gradually.

I have  used
Sentiment Tags stamp set
Country Gent , Father Knows Best and Dress Shoppe papers, all from LOTV
MINI NAUTICAL SET ~ Impression Obsession dies
Buttons and netting from stash

Challenges:-

Fab'n'Funky challenge - Inspired by a Song (Trumpet Hornpipe - theme from Captain Pugwash!)
The Ribbon Girl - Everything goes with an image
Crafting From The Heart - (Always) Anything Goes
Craft your passion - (Always) Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Furry Friends
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes w/option of Christmas in July
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/optional CYOC

I've got a busy week coming up, but I'll be back in blogland as soon as I can.
Katrina x

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Perfect for a little chap!! :0)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the LOTV image and the anchors
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

oh wow! I LOVE that image! Its adorable!! Love your card design! Very sweet!:)

Sue said...

Katrina, this is great - I always forget to use art pad images - your so right they do work wonders for the mojo. Your card design is so lovely and I love the extra nautical details you have added.
Sue...xxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Katrina! The image is adorable and I love your choice of embellishments.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Judith said...

Fab card and great theme song! - thank you for singing along at Fab'n'Funky this week! hugs judith x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a cute and gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Inspired by a Song' theme at Fab 'n' Funky. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Stacey said...

Cute card Thank you so much for playing in our neighbourhood 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
Keep Smilin',
Stacey xxx
613 Avenue Create DT
Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! The image is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion!
~ Bonnie DT