Tuesday 23 August 2016

Peaceful Poinsettias for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps


Today I've got a simple to make card, using Leonie's Entwined Cross dies.

First I cut the Cross Circle Heart out of olive green card then covered another piece of card with double-sided adhesive before cutting out the Cross Base and the 'Peace' die (from the Tree Frost set).


After removing the top carrier sheet I sprinkled on Gold Tinsel embossing powder (Docrafts). However I did not melt it as it looks fab just out of the tub


 I used the same technique on my Snow card - the embossing powder on the wording is unmelted chunky white from Stampendous


I entwined the glittered base with the circle cross


and glued it onto my card (which was covered with some First Edition paper)


I made white poinsettias with a Marianne die and green/white card, finished off with Creative Expressions dazzlers for the centres.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Noor! Designs UK #21 Christmas
   Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #295 Cute/AG
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up #20 Optional Theme Christmas Confectionery

Thank you for stopping by,
 Katrina x

7 comments:

Valerija said...

Very beautiful and elegant card.
Valerija xx

Jane Royston said...

Lovely, elegant card, Jane :) X

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are gorgeous Katrina, I like the designs
Kevin xx

Carole Pollard said...

Two beautiful classy card the designs and dies are perfect love and hugs Carole x

Pat said...

Very pretty Christmas card,Katrina. Thank you for joining us at 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up blog.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as always xx

Helen said...

Great cards - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

Helen x