Thursday 16 March 2017

Vegetable Patch for LOTV

Hello lovely peeps


 Just a quick post from me today to show you a card I made using one of the Simply Print images from Lili of the Valley, this one is Vegetable Patch.

I've matted and layered it with papers I got at the Farnborough show in February - Potting Shed by Craftwork Cards. I roughened the edges with scissors and inked them with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. I die-cut the stars with X-Cut and Crafters Companion dies and the welly boots were cut from one of the papers. The tags were stamped with Sentiment Tags and Family Sentiment Tags by LOTV.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 Crafting By Designs For a man
Little Red Wagon #385 Tag It
Creative Inspirations #270 use LOTV
The Male Room #56 Use wood (I've used wood paper)
The Ribbon Girls March any card (used jute ribbon & twine)
The Crazy Challenge #244 Masculine

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x


6 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous card, beautifully put together. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

M said...

Love this card!! Love all the layers!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for joining the girlfriends this week at Little Red Wagon!

Andreja said...

This card is so beautiful, so many fabulous layers and texture :-)) I am so glad you played along with us at Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

Rocky said...

A fab card with lots of wooden bits, perfect for our challenge at TMR, thanks for sharing.

Deborah Frings said...

This is a really super card - love the theme and the great wood panel. Thanks so much for playing along with our Wood stash challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.