Tuesday 22 August 2017

Watering Can on Throwback Tuesday

Hello lovely peeps


Today's oldie features the Summertime stamps from Polkadoodles, which debuted on Create & Craft TV last June.


First I used the Bigz XL die 'Watering Can 3-D' (658454) from Sizzix to cut the pieces of the can from Kraft card. I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink before assembling it.

I applied some green paint to the bottom of the can using a stencil brush and added flowersoft to imitate moss/algae.

The flowers and leaves were all stamped onto watercolour card and painted with Spectrum Aqua markers before cutting them out.  I attached them to the can with strips of clear acetate and filled the inside with coco fibre - you can see little wisps poking out of the top.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you can drop in on Thursday when I have a very exciting GDT spot :o)
Katrina x

1 comment: